Political Contribution Regulations
Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute:
1. I am making this contribution using my own personal credit or debit card, PayPal account, or Bitcoins, and not those of any business entity.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I do not personally hold a federal government contract.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
By clicking “DONATE” you agree to the terms above.
Contributions to Weil for President (“WFP”) are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. WFP may accept up to $2,700 per election from an individual and up to $5,000 per election from a federal PAC. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals (non-citizens without “green cards”) are strictly prohibited. Federal law requires WFP’s best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individual contributors whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.
Paypal is the leading online payment processor. It is safe and secure. Please use the link above to make your donation.
I am pleased to offer you a FREE copy of my book, PocketBook of Politics. The ideas presented are the foundation of my platform and plan to reboot Amercia. It offers solutions to today's most pressing and vexing issues to our society.
Please click here to download your copy of the book today!
- Denver, Co, 70505